There are so many benefits of becoming a member of the club and we would love to have you aboard! It doesn’t matter why – perhaps you love rollerskiing, fancy a bit of cross country when the weather turns white or just like the idea of coming along to some of our fun-filled social gatherings – our club has a wide membership with people from all over the country as well as the Yorkshire area.
A few of those fantastic reasons as to why you should stick around and get involved:
- Tuition from qualified instructors in roller skiing and in Nordic (matting and artificial slopes)
- Information and discounts on Snowsport England courses and events
- Cross country and roller ski equipment for hire at reasonable rates
- A full programme of activities such as day tours, weekends away and club holidays, roller ski tours and events as well as participation in racing and social gatherings
- Last minute skiing on snow – quite impromptu but committee members will get in touch and get details of where to meet to you as soon as they work out where the best Yorkshire snow is hiding!
If you are interested in joining, our membership secretary Glyn Parry will happily chat to you about the different options available so please get in touch by emailing email@example.com