There are so many benefits of becoming a member of the club and we would love to have you aboard! It doesn’t matter why – perhaps you love roller skiing, fancy a bit of cross country when the weather turns white, want to get fit or just like the idea of coming along to some of our social gatherings – our club has a wide membership with people from all over the country as well as the Yorkshire area.
A few of those fantastic reasons as to why you should stick around and get involved:
- Tuition from instructors who are qualified to teach roller skiing and on-snow skiing.
- Access to Snow Sport England courses and events
- Cross country and roller ski equipment for hire at reasonable rates
- A full programme of activities such as day tours, weekends away and club holidays, roller ski tours and events as well as participation in racing and social gatherings
- Last minute skiing on snow – quite impromptu but committee members will get in touch and get details of where to meet to you as soon as they work out where the best Yorkshire snow is hiding!
- SSE discounts and insurance when participating in club events and coaching sessions.
Please complete the membership form and email to our Membership Secretary Jane Cromack firstname.lastname@example.org.
Or for more general information about our club please email our Secretary, Simon Foy email@example.com